Have you ever embarked on a project and then found that it is suddenly out of control?
From large construction projects to small office-based projects, a management structure is required to ensure that all the moving parts remain on track.
This course focuses on the core disciplines of project management to ensure that well scoped deliverables are managed and implemented.
Who’s it for?
Anyone who has been assigned a small and defined project to manage and who would like to understand the protocols of effective project management.
Indicative Duration – 1 day
By the end of this programme, participants will be able to:
- Interact with stakeholders to understand the priorities and preferences associated with the proposed project
- Create a clear project scope with clear deliverables, budgets and associated documentation
- Plan a timetable with key dependencies for the delivery of the project
- Delegate to key internal and external stakeholders to ensure the successful completion of tasks
- Manage risks and create contingency plans
- Close a project and produce an end of project report
- Influencing key stakeholders and the senior management team
- Creating a project scope document
- Establishing team roles and responsibilities
- Delegation skills and the creation of accountability without direct authority
- Developing your leadership style to get the best from the project team
- Establishing time lines and dependencies – GANTT charts and Critical Path Analysis
- Project governance – creation of daily/weekly/monthly reports
- Red/Amber/Green reports
- RAIDD and RACI documentation
- Managing conflict and contingency
- Change control protocols
- Project closure and lessons learned
Why Use Us?
Collaboration with you ensuring our solutions are relevant and contemporary
Over 100 years combined experience in learning and development
Clear and transparent pricing
Honest and straightforward advice without the jargon
Focus on outcomes and performance development
Highly experienced team of consultants