Professional Presentation Skills
Speaking to groups of people can be one of the most daunting tasks for any individual. Whether it is presenting to a group of colleagues in a team meeting or pitching for business, the presentation can be nerve wracking and cause genuine anxiety.
Yet, being asked to present is a huge opportunity. It has been described as the business equivalent of an open goal and gives you the chance to influence an outcome that you want.
This course will provide the skills required to make a passionate presentation that will keep your audience interested and engaged.
Who’s it for?
Anyone who has to present in any environment whether internally or externally.
It will be useful for those who present in management and team meetings.
It will also be useful for those who have to pitch to clients and suppliers.
Indicative Duration – 2 days
By the end of this programme, participants will be able to:
- Prepare a presentation and carefully edit your key messages
- Structure your presentation
- Use a range of benefits to make your proposition attractive to your audience
- Deliver your presentation in an engaging manner
- Deal confidently with audience questions
- Preparation – creating a clear objective and outcomes for your preparation
- Understanding what your audience wants to achieve – what are their priorities?
- Dealing with nerves – developing a positive mind frame
- Editing your material – what will have the most impact for your audience?
- Structuring your presentation – a clear beginning, middle and end
- Establishing credibility and how you interact with your audience
- Using benefits to influence your audience
- Creating and using visual aids to support your presentation
- Delivering your presentation with impact – personal visual and vocal communication
- Dealing with audience questions
- Practice sessions – participants should come ready to present 2 x 5 minute presentations on the course
Why Use Us?
Collaboration with you ensuring our solutions are relevant and contemporary
Over 100 years combined experience in learning and development
Clear and transparent pricing
Honest and straightforward advice without the jargon
Focus on outcomes and performance development
Highly experienced team of consultants